daun

Saturday, April 17, 2010


dengan menggunakan kamera handphone murah aku ni..aku pon snap la a few pics kat butterfly farm ni... yesterday was awesome...my other half and me went to Cameron Highland for a short sight seeing...sepatutnye 10 bulan lepas trip ni dilaksanakan...it suppose to be our destination for honeymoon...but we didn't make it....too busy...too broke (after having kenduri kawen)...n finally yesterday we decide to have an ad hoc trip... i njoy d trip despite my back pain and abdomen muscle pain ( i'm suspected that i'll have a big cute baby. as the baby grow he/she pushing my colon, pancreas and some other organ to my upper abdomen. tat explain the senak feeling )... hope to do this again in the future...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hp murah tapi gambar tetap cantik,,especially white flower tue..ape ntah nama dia...huhu ehem,,jelesnya..gi post-honeymoon..:)

budakbarublaja said...

apa lg papi...ujung bulan ni sila pi post honeymun...